Sunday, April 2, 2023

updates...

 Hey Blog. It's me. Yay.

So I finished filming, I created my account and I have solid movie poster options. Soooo Vane what are you waiting for? Basically I'm so burnt out. I filmed for 3 straight days and worked with the footage toa  point where I didn't even want to look at it but now it's Monday, first day back from break, and I have to grind on this.

Days until Due date: 17 days (crazy because I remember when it was 49)

I'll be working a lot with the way that I'm structuring my trailer and creating the right tone for it. THat's been my greatest struggle all along but I really just need to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

click me to see trailers + netflix posters :) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y5fP9dQ0rVeF-4p-iad04SvSqlapSxFU?usp=sharing (just in ...