Sunday, March 19, 2023

first day of filming: 3/18

Days until due date: 29 days

HI I AM SO EXCITED TO DEBRIEF YOU. Let's talk about my first day of filming. 

I decided to take the weekend of spring break to film because: 1. Martina was available 2. I'm leaving on Wednesday 3. My schedule is booked for the rest of forever 4. I could actually sit down and focus on this.

Let's talk about what I did today. Basically today I focused on the Character Trailer, doing the shots of her seeing her doppelganger and really focusing on the after effects of the trial as opposed to the second trailer. First off, I went to Martina's house to pick out the different outfits that we were going to work with so I could establish her character. This was key to show that all these events are happening over a sequence of days. It's a small detail that makes all the difference to make the storyline as authentic as possible. Here are the outfits:








I was going for college student that needs money. The jeans, flannel, messy hair and big glasses all reflect this vibe and are a constant throughout the outfits.

What scenes did we shoot today?

1. Waking up next to doppelganger

2. Different room shots on bed and chair

3. Manic identity episode in bathroom mirror

4. Watching TV scene

5. CVS doppelganger scene

6. Bathtub scene

7. Interrogation scene

All of these scenes work together for one main idea: Diana is losing her mind. Like genuinely. I wanted to take this day and focus on these shots and sequences because this is what sells the idea of after effects. We didn't run into any trouble during filming and most of it went pretty smoothly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

click me to see trailers + netflix posters :) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y5fP9dQ0rVeF-4p-iad04SvSqlapSxFU?usp=sharing (just in ...