Sunday, April 2, 2023

@trialn3

 I have to post on my Instagram account. I made it a while ago but haven't really done anything since I wanted to plan my feed out but now there isn't much time for that.

My account is @trialn3 but I will be posting trailers and teasers very sooooon because that's one of the last parts of my project that I need to finish.



I decided to go with Instagram because It think it's an app that reaches all ages and is very easy to work with from a creative standpoint. I think Snapchat is too new and Facebook is too "old" (no offense to the Facebook users) so Instagram was that perfect happy medium. I had checked out recent movies and shows including Stranger Things and Hunger Games, both very popular but different franchises that took the Instagram route for their marketing to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

click me to see trailers + netflix posters :) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y5fP9dQ0rVeF-4p-iad04SvSqlapSxFU?usp=sharing (just in ...