Thursday, April 6, 2023

editing

 editing has been a really difficult process. The music I wanted at the beginning isn't 2:30 min so I have to mix a few audios together and its so WONKY that I hate it. I've been looking to see for differnet music butt I'm pretty picky wit it because it could make or break the entire project.

Like I said before I'm switching tones for the trailers and wanted to go that route but it hasn't been working out either and now I only have 4 days left to finish. I'll be working on the movie poster tomorrow and making some progress with that so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

click me to see trailers + netflix posters :) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y5fP9dQ0rVeF-4p-iad04SvSqlapSxFU?usp=sharing (just in ...