Wednesday, March 29, 2023

COLORSSSSSS

 I love color and how it can completely change a shot or even the quality of a production. I've  decided that this is the color scheme I want, not only for my movie posters but also just for the trailers overall.


The blues and the white work together to create a cold, eery feeling that is meant to be constant throughout the production. The other neutral colors are imbedded with the idea of cool and warm tones that compliment each other and are needed to balance out composition. This would be natural things like her hair, clothes and skin color.



Even thought eh film doesn't show an actual lab, it does imply that there is a procedure done on her and I think it's important to keep this aesthetic and color scheme going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

click me to see trailers + netflix posters :) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y5fP9dQ0rVeF-4p-iad04SvSqlapSxFU?usp=sharing (just in ...