Sunday, March 12, 2023

welcome to... the lab.

 




Hiiiiiiii. Ok I'm so excited . I went to Aventura to Hannah's parents office and these are a couple of shots that I got. I NEEEED to perfect my shot list so we can absolutely optimize our time there. I'm planning to shoot on the weekend so we won't be bothering anyone at all and honestly have the freedom to do whatever we want, not in a bad way but in a comfortable way. I also snuck into the building next door (Boooo I know) but I fell in love with the clock. I honestly just want a shot of that.

I feel like I got a lot more inspiration from being able to see exactly where I'm going to shoot and how it's going to look. I feel it's so difficult to do a shot list and have a vision without actually going and investigating. Definitely exciting and also very nervous. I really don't want the editing to come in last minute so I'm going to be sacrificing a lot to get this project done exactly how I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

click me to see trailers + netflix posters :) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y5fP9dQ0rVeF-4p-iad04SvSqlapSxFU?usp=sharing (just in ...