Monday, February 20, 2023

system configuration reboot? science? stem? comp sci?

hello blog.

it is currently 8:42 and i have been fighting with my computer for (officially) two hours. i've had some problems with my adobe premiere on my computer and i just haven't fixed them because honestly i edit a lot on my phone. but i really wanted to edit on my computer because some of the ideas i have can't be done on the mobile app. also i didn't want these issues to bite me in the ass later. basically, adobe premiere sucks and gave me a vague message that my "intel driver" and "graphics driver" were not compatible with their system and needed to be updated.

when i tell you i went through every website and watched so many youtube videos to get this to work. i'm adding some screenshots of the issues i had to deal with. honestly, my brain had no idea what it was looking at. coders are so brave. i am scared of code.


basically i had to update my NVIDIA graphics driver (which i didn't even know existed or was downloaded) so it could be compatible with adobe premiere. i had to download the files and do a whole bunch of things that my brain already blocked out because it was so traumatic. finally i did that and i was like yes! vane you're done! NO 
i had to go back and do the intel driver. i don't know what intel or driver is but i knew i had to update it and figure it out. after visiting many websites (including one named howtogeek.com, so embarrassing), i figured it out. 

I AM SO PROUD. BE PROUD.
i actually learned so many things about my computer and i probably only scraped .5 percent of the software and all the weird stuff that computers have. 

now i can officially say..... MY ADOBE PREMIERE PRO WORKS! 
i'm so excited because i spent part of today watching tutorials on effects that i want to play around with and learn about. i have never edited on my computer so i's definitely gonna be an adjustement... we shall see friends.

stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

click me to see trailers + netflix posters :) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y5fP9dQ0rVeF-4p-iad04SvSqlapSxFU?usp=sharing (just in ...