Wednesday, February 22, 2023

lockdown madness... more inspo

 hi blog, we're currently  in a lockdown in school and all i can think about is just focusing my energies to something productive, so here is me blogging for you guys.

today i wanted to kind of jot down and brainstorm the shot ideas that have come to me the past few days and some inspiration for my script:

- ariana grande positions transition



- severance helly break room shot


- euphoria tilt shot


-inception tilt shot


- alice in wonderland going through mirror



- tris divergent breaking glass



honestly i heavily rely on inspiration. i've always been impacted and inspired by past things that i've viewed and i think that's where this all comes into play. i want my piece to be my brain but also draw inspiration as a tribute to things that i've found beautiful in film over the years. now that i have shot inspo here's what coming up next!!

- finding fonts on illustrator
- finding an actress
- finding where to film ( i talked to my parents and they said i can totally rent out an office for my psychologist scene )
- finding music to edit to





No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

click me to see trailers + netflix posters :) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y5fP9dQ0rVeF-4p-iad04SvSqlapSxFU?usp=sharing (just in ...