Sunday, March 19, 2023

playing around with puns

 muahhahahah 

Okay so some of my favorite parts in movies is where you can catch what are called "Easter Eggs" or hidden meanings. For me it's not even about it being that deep, just about the fact that some common theme ties elements of the move together. The name of my film was originally going to be "Trial 143" but someone brought up to me that 143 actually meanings "I love you'. BOOOOORING. Naming it that would be like leaving it up for interpretation and my film absolutely has nothing to do with love so SCRATCH THAT.

I would now like to introduce "Trial N3", which was one of the options anyways so it's not like a real introduction.

As I said before in a previous post, this film has to do with hypnotherapy and the sleep realm. I wanted to play around with the names of the sleep cycles and their stages, N3 being the deepest stage of sleep, hence Trial N3. Wow. Yes. Okay. Something that is also important that I haven't talked much about yet is developing my character. Last year, I used the name Diana since it has various mythological ties and I loooove myself a good easter egg. Diana last year = Diana this year. I love that name and so I decided to keep it. Very original I know, but it is kind of important to me since it shows that I'm keeping one constant factor (apart from going deep into weird psychological thrillers.



The name of my character.... Diana Rem!

Ha! Rem! Get it. Okay. That is not a subtle easter egg at all and hopefully people catch on but It does make me laugh to know that I'm adding weird things in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

click me to see trailers + netflix posters :) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y5fP9dQ0rVeF-4p-iad04SvSqlapSxFU?usp=sharing (just in ...