Sunday, March 5, 2023

location. scouting. YAY.

 hi guyssss. jk. Hi guys. Big Girl Punctuation.

I have super duper exciting news. Nobody says super duper but ok. Basically during our group critiques in class i was talking about how worried I was about location scouting and all that but ding ding ding... Hannah's parents have an office that I can totally use. She mentioned it so I was like YES. Literally immediately yes. So i asked her like when I could film and she sent me the address of the place. It kind of started out as a joke because it's a stretch to be filming in an officer where people like... actually work. But then I was like hey. Opportunity has presented itself, we might as well take it right?

mmmm... 

Yea so basically that happened. I literally drove 45 minutes to go location scouting on a Friday. SO I checked out the place and honestly it helped me process a lot. I've been working on a shot list but it's honestly so difficult to develop when I don't know what my locations look like at all. I'm a very visual person. Genuinely I need to see where I'm going instead of only having it mapped out in my head. Honestly it also calmed me down a lot because location was a huge problem. 

Hannah's parents officer, let's called it the lab so it's easier. Lab. Catchy. Ok moving on. WHere I want to shoot is the conference room adn what I had in mind was her signing her contract there and also having her therapy sessions. A big problem with that is figuring out the casting. I had the idea of her coming up to the front desk but I think it might be difficult if I don't have an adult who is willing to shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

click me to see trailers + netflix posters :) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y5fP9dQ0rVeF-4p-iad04SvSqlapSxFU?usp=sharing (just in ...